Pizza is one of the most beloved foods in the world, and we definitely subscribe to that idea too. There are literally countless pizzerias all over the globe, so how can you know where to go to get yourself the most delicious slice? Well, this is exactly why experts have complied the list of the top 50 pizzerias all around the world. Many of these are actually in the U.S., but which ones exactly? Here are the results from Big 7 Travel.
Classic Margherita Pizza At 10 By Diego Vitagliano
The best pizzeria in the world is 10 by Diego Vitagliano located in Naples, Italy. The website says: “10 by Diego Vitagliano offers something really special. As well as a superb Margherita and Marinara, Vitagliano injects real culinary creativity into his more contemporary iterations […] The team here only uses high-quality seasonal ingredients, and there isn’t a single pizza on the menu that will set you back more than €10 ($10.60).”
10 By Diego Vitagliano
These were named as best pizzerias in the United States : Ken’s Artisan Pizza in Portland, Oregon Tony’s Pizza Napoletana in San Francisco, California Bricco Coal Fired Pizza in Westmont, New Jersey Del Popolo in San Francisco, California Buddy’s Pizza in Detroit, Michigan Pijja Palace, Los Angeles, California Pizza Delicious, New Orleans, Louisiana
Ops in Brooklyn, New York
Ken’s Artisan Pizza In Portland, Oregon
A lot of people might be surprised to see that only one of these pizzerias is located in New York. That might be surprising, but what can we say, the rest of the country has stepped up its pizza game lately.
When it comes to the rest of the top 10 list around the world, these are the pizzerias that made it to the list:
Peppe Pizzeria, Paris, France
2. Ken’s Artisan Pizza, Portland, Oregon
3. Peppe Pizzeria, Paris, France
4. The Good Son, Toronto, Canada
5. Seu Pizza Illuminati, Rome, Italy
6. Pizzeria Beddia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
7. 48h Pizza e gnocchi, Melbourne, Australia
8. La Pizza è Bella, Brussels, Belgium
9. Via Toledo Enopizzeria, Vienna, Austria
10. What the Crust, Cairo, Egypt Have you been to any of these pizzerias before? Which ones will you be adding to your foodie bucket list?
Pizzeria Beddia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania